din get to take a picture of my present for sk. but i bought this necklace from 77th street from him (: it has meaning de ok! hee. so on his actual day his frens book him alr and lx was working so yesterday (since its past 12 now) we went out to celebrate his belated bday lo. waited for them so long to finish sct, then sent mich to harbourfront before she goes on her cruise, then we ate smth and went plaza sing for The Game Plan. uber nice de! mus watch (: after that met wif lw and lx to eat. billy bombers! my first time eating. heh :P
I feel that eating is very tiring. My favourite colour is yellow. I love Tweety Bird - even though I just found out TB is a boy. I cannot live without my handphone. I am lazy. I love giving presents. I love to sing. I love to blog. ^__^
11/11/2009 ♥
He is a yummy Bunbun with Golden Mushroom fillings. Topped with irresistable Hotness and layers of Honey plus overflowing Cuteness that never fails to lift up the corners of my lips - like a child having fun with Kinder Surprise.
0 comments:
Post a Comment