MEMEMEMEME

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Dont make me want to give up.

My wednesday night was awesome :) Had loads of fun with those lovely people but not-so-lovely food. But no photos! Because we didnt have a digicam & we were busy playing around. Played badminton and my finger now has sort of a cut, because I had my ring on while grabbing the racket. And my limbs feel so weak now. It's been lik suuuper damn long since I did exercise. Shopping feels great, but shopping for presents is boo! Were supposed to meet them at 1pm but MichelleDearest and I took suuuper long choosing their presents.

I got a Black-Happy-Cat piggy bank for ZJ, a bookmark for SK the studious kidboy, BestFriend keychain & turtle HP chain & flower bookmark for Michelle :)
Michelle got me a DUCKY night light, ZJ got us a big lollipop each, SK got me a hand, a happy-and-sad hand which has a stick and has fur. He says that hand will make me happy because I can hit myself with that when I'm sad and I'll be happy then. RUBBISH!

Oh & I got dear dear Boyfriend a personalized bookmark for belated Christmas present. Hope he doesn't mind & hope he likes it too! But, he doesn't really read, maybe only comics. How ah? I must make sure he uses it :)

Reached home at 12am. Been coming home late these few days, so I shall be a good girl and stay home tmr. But I can't wait to see my Baby. I miss his saliva :)

0 comments: