A pathetic Christmas followed by a pathetic New Year Eve comes a pathetic 2008.
This is, my pathetic life.
So after some consideration, I'll be camping at home tmr, yes on new year eve.
Wanted to sms zj just now to see if he has any plans. But thanks to my fucking phone's screwed up LCD screen, I sent to bf instead. Then he called and complain about the contents of my sms. He says I sound as if he don't wanna go out with me. I denied, although I did mean that. But that's the fact. The fact is: He wants to go out with his friends on countdown, and not me.
Why should I be so pathetic to beg him "Dear, may I go with you all too?" I'd rather camp at home and be alone than go outside there and watch couples lovey dovey or a big group of friends having fun counting down. I don't have friends. And I don't have a boyfriend to go out with. Maybe I should get a part-time boyfriend for tmr, anyone? -.- I have no one. Maybe I have one, zhou gong. To accompany me in his sleep.
In the end I didn't sms zj anymore. Because even if he is free, it'd be really weird if I'm out with him and sk, if he's free to. In the end I'll still be the only girl.
MEMEMEMEME
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment