
My x'mas present in VERY advance, thanks Rybena (:
Went to the hospital to visit my auntie yesterday afternoon. &stayed overnight there because cousin wasn't really fang xin. &because the doctor will be stopping the dosage to keep my auntie asleep, so we're afraid she'll wake up early so we stayed. Sk came to find me at 9plus & insisted on staying with me. So we watched movie on his com till we're tired then tried to sleep. But the sofa is damn uncomfortable luh. I couldnt really sleep la. &he's worse. He didnt even sleep at all bah. &he didnt have jacket, must be damn cold. I was wearing jacket and covering with cousin's windbreaker but im still shivering.
Just returned from hospital with dear, going back tmr morning. Auntie's condition seem to be better, but she seems to be in pain when I saw her move just now. Hope she'll be fine soon, else cousin will be suffering also.
It feels good to know that someone cares for you &is willing to do stuffs for you. So thankyou (:




0 comments:
Post a Comment