I received warning letter again :( This time included two more modules, VDG & SCT :( Most of the reason is because VDG practicals are the first on tuesday mornings & last on thursday afternoons; & SCT practicals are first on wednesday mornings & lectures first on friday mornings. It's not I dont wanna go school luh! I cant wake up :( But now should be better. Because I have more people to wake me up, &I have motivation (:
OH! And Im damn happy today! (:
Went to visit my aunt just now. &her condition is really much much better! She's completely awake now. I told her who I am, &asked her to hold my hand if she knows who I am. &she really did! Feels good to have her hold my hand again (: And I kept talking to her, let her know about things happening at home, &kept assuring her. Oh, &most importantly, she nodded at me once &she waved byebye to us when we were leaving! That almost made me tear luh! So good to see that she's recovering slowly, although very slowly. It takes time (: &I believe she will get well very soon! With all of us going through these with her (: Love you aunt!
MEMEMEMEME
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment