MEMEMEMEME

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A better day.


HELLO:D

Firstly, I would like to thank Zhihui for giving me lots of advice; Kenny too and for commenting and of course Jiahui:D Haha. Sounds like I'm giving a speech.

Sct paper was really like shit. The only happy thing was, XOR CHECKSUM came out and I was suuuper happy. Hee:D But I only scored 20+ marks, because the rest I just agaragar.. Actually I totally don't know how to do luh. But whatever, it's over. Time to mug hard for the others.

On a happier note, Darling asked me over for dinner at his place and said will send me home:D Hehe. And he did:) Ended up he had to cab home for 12 bucks. But it's worth it right, darling? Since he hasn't been like.. Good to me:P


This is my FIRST picture with Michelle this year. Haha. And it's taken in the toilet-.- Somehow.. We seem to love toilets. =/

0 comments: