I'm back home like super early today. It's been really long since I come home so early. Mostly because of Boyfriend. Cause no matter how tired I am, I still go find him and eat with him. Or else I think we can don't meet forever. But all he does is complain tired. Tired to find me, tired to send me home, tired to go out with me. Full of excuses.
On a happier note, my teacher chose me to be the emcee for a parents' seminar this saturday during the open house. Cool. I love this (:
My FYP is a headache. This is fucking important, and I wanna do very well for it. I don't wanna stay in SP for another year. I care, not like some people who don't. Our projects now are already so screwed.. I can't imagine what's gonna happen to our FYP if this kinda situation continues..
MEMEMEMEME
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment