27.01.06 was the very first day we met. 27.01.08 we went back to the same place where we met each other. =) The 27th and Jurong Point is such a signifant date and place for us. =) So we hang around there for an hour plus, then headed to Pennisula at City Hall there to find the top that he wants. He bought a pair of skinnies for me and a shirt for himself. Thanks darling! It's supposed to be celebrating his birthday in advance and I made him buy stuff for me. =(
Walked alot today. Super tired. Reach bugis, continue walking. :D
Had dinner at Hip Diner USA, my treat! =) Not some very expensive and high class or what kinda dinner but, hope he enjoyed. That's all I can afford. =x


♥
He got his skinnies and cardigan and I got nothing. Haha. =x He is a happy boy today! Chilled for awhile and went home. =)
I wanna be yours forever.
0 comments:
Post a Comment