




My Addiction ♥
I meant my laptop bah.
I wonder when will we be close again. He's always telling me how many projects he has, how stressful his school is, how busy he is. But what I always see is, either he playing maple or cs or dota. I don't see him studying, and he still tells me his tests are less than 10 days away. So when both of us are having school, there's always no time for us. I don't understand why, I'm always able to have time for him but he just never will have for me. Others will also be able to make time to meet up with girlfriends despite working, but why does he just never has time for me? So all I can do is wait for the next vacation. My next vacation would be in Feb, which I will be having my attachments. I have no idea when his next vacation is. All I know is even though he has vacation, I don't think I have. Year 3 is coming, and I bet there are loads more stuffs and much more busier than now. I can't imagine what will happen to us. We can't even handle it now.




0 comments:
Post a Comment