MEMEMEMEME

Friday, March 28, 2008

how those tears fall so easily

Had such a bad day.
Firstly I must say, it really is hard to count on people. Either they refuse to help you, or help you unwillingly, or just don't get it done and end up I'm the one getting scolding. I can already predict the future. On Monday, I'm going to get scolding from Edwin because of the Work-Life Excellence Awards application for ours and a customer's. If end up we didn't get to submit both ours and the customer's, I'm so going to get into deep shit.

Secondly, it's because of the stupid Serangoon Garden Way. I took a cab from Serangoon MRT station and I didn't take the fucking receipt! Which means, I can't claim! Wtf. It's freaking $5 and $5 is what I use to eat one day. Zzzzzzzzzz.

And, the fucking malay driver, dropped me at the correct place but I didn't see the street saying "Serangoon Garden Way". So I asked for directions and the fucking uncles told me the wrong direction! So I stupidly followed his stupid direction and walked BUT it turned out to be the opposite way! Took a bath on the way while walking to the correct place. Not really a bath, a sweat bath. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

After that, I realised my farecard has no money for me to take bus back to the station and I have no coins! This is like the worst day of my life. So I took a cab back to the station and guess what?

I didn't take the receipt again. Fuck it!

Never mind. Fourthly, at home. But forget it, I don't wanna blog that out.

Again, my boyfriend delayed and postponed going with me to collect handphone, so again I ended up going myself. Just like what happened last week, when he promised to find dealers with me to sell my 6280. Thanks darling. You've been great. Maybe some people are right. What for go on? Stop making me sad, can you?

0 comments: