MEMEMEMEME

Monday, April 28, 2008

Woke up with a bad headache, hence skipped school.

Fourth day we didn't see each other, and he don't seem to give a damn. We haven't been talking much, be it online or on the phone & we seem to be drifting apart. He didn't even bother to ask me out on Sunday or visit me today. Then never mind lor. We'll keep it this way, until he opens his golden precious mouth to ask me out this weekend. I swear, I want to stop taking the initiative to find him anymore. What's the point? I mean, it takes two hands to clap. I should just sit back, like him.

Ya, he used to say he's not the one asking people out, because he doesn't like to make decisions and he never ask his friends out, always the other way round. But I don't think he should continue to be like this in a relationship. I don't think it's too much for me to expect him to at least change that for me. He can't possibly wait for me to ask him out forever.

What do I get in return for all I do for him? Words, words and more words. All he knows how to do is use his mouth. I feel tired.

0 comments: