Typed one whole long paragraph but decided to backspace everything cos I think some things really cannot be mentioned here. But I really need somewhere or someone that I can vomit everything out to.
But, my best friend has become so busy with her work & new love that she has no time for me. My BF also has no time for me because he thinks that I'm making him feel suffocated cos I always want to go out with him cos I need him and cos he dont gimme the 100% confidence in us. But he thinks otherwise. He is unhappy with me for feeling that way cos he thinks its my own problem. Ok lor, fine.
He got money to top up his handphone but he dont want. He rather use that money to buy his gundam and not top up his handphone so that I can contact him easier. So for the whole of today, he only sent like 5 internet sms to me and talked to me on msn for less than 10 minutes. If I never nudge his friend, I think he also wont find me and talk to me. Dont you miss me at all baby?
Never mind.
Then my FYP. It is so fucking screwed cos we still have so many things not done. PPT also havent touch yet but we need to show supervisor something on monday. Actual presentation is on wednesday. Haiz! But on a happier note, I managed to borrow a set of nice formal suit for next wed. Yay. Thank you Tiara. :)
My first smiley of the post. Wow. I dunno whats happening to me. Like nothing is good for me. Nothing seems to be going RIGHT for me! & I dont even have appetite to eat anymore. For the entire day I've only had less than half a packet of fishball noodles in the morning until now. And maybe some plain water. Thats all in my tummy.
Haiz. My bf & I seem to be never stable. Maybe we should just end it once and for all.
MEMEMEMEME
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment