Ok, I woke up with a bad headache, sore throat and flu. So I didn't go school, and also missed my date with BF. :(
I packed my table and under my table, got rid of some rubbish and a lot of dust. Sweeped and mopped the house. No choice, have to be a good girl today. Because my Grandpa is admitted into the hospital last night.
I wonder why so many things happen to my family. Ever since my Dad passed away, seems like nothing's good for us. First, Grandpa had heart attack and needed to go for operation. He recovered, but his condition is still on and off until now. Followed by Aunt, who had a stroke. Then my Grandma (my Mum's Mum, not the Granny in my house) suddenly can't walk, because her leg condition is getting from bad to worse. My Mum haven't had a good sleep ever since my Grandma was admitted into the hospital. No matter how much I don't like her, I'd still worry. She's my mother afterall, don't want her to collapse.
Can't imagine if she or my Granny were to collapse. I want to turn back time.
MEMEMEMEME
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment