MEMEMEMEME

Friday, May 23, 2008

Careless whisper.

I am hating today, at this very hour, minute & second.

Was intending to go to Darling's house cos I know I won't be seeing him tmr and on sunday. But stupid KK and Kenny gave us loads of stress, hence the amount of work now. So much to do, so little time. Monday is the trial run of our presentation followed by the actual one next wednesday. Tell me how soon is that, and we havent even finish our report yet. This sucks big time.

Besides that, argued with Darling as well. Over some trivial stuffs again, so I might as well just skip them. I'm jealous of some non-living things, how cool is that. 我连gundam都不如. So I dont think I will be going over already. I might as well go home and recuperate. I want to sleep. I need to sleep. :(

& I'm feeling so sad now.

0 comments: