My title very random. I only know I'm duper happy cos I finally finished my paper prototypes and I'm so duper tired now cos I have been sleeping at 3am plus these few nights. I can't wait for holidays to come but that also mean fyp presentation comes first. :(
Still have fyp and essp reports to chiong. Don't think I can have a good rest. But hope to be able to spend a weekend with Darling.
Again I wonder, a guy being so persistent in a relationship, it's a good or a bad thing? Its over but he keeps forcing things to be back like the way it was but things obviously can never be the same anymore and he just don't understand. It may be cruel to say this to him la but must face the reality lor. There is nothing he can do to make her change her mind liao. Somemore the problems lies more with him not with her. But he just don't understand. All he knows is emphasize on how much he loves her, how much he claim he had put into the relationship. All he knows is keep saying he wants to get drunk so that can forget everything but cannot get drunk no matter what. Or say he really don't feel like living anymore, stand at 20th floor really got the urge to jump down cos every other thing is meaningless, cos she is everything to her already.
Please la.
I admit I used to be liddat la but not anymore. Cos what's the point? And what's the point of making ownself by not eating then let gastric pain until go to someone's house and puke?
He is not Darling, she is not me. Good thing.
Uh oh. Blog forever wordy liao la. Wishlist got a new item, CAMERA/polaroid. Oh and my blog stats can increase by 100 in a day. How come sia.
MEMEMEMEME
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment