I deleted my post not because I'm scared of him. Because I thought I should atleast not hurt her innocent little soul. Not happy, come to me. I also have boyfriend one. Come. Put myself in her shoes la. If Darling same class as me, then she go down buy drink & I make use of that chance to shift and stick with Darling, I see she happy anot. & I dont even bother telling her I wanna change place & I dont bother to even talk to her, you tell me la. How will she feel.
So dont think you can fuck with me like nobody's business.
Just came back from Baby's place. Seeing him tmr & on Friday, I promised to make him lunch. Hehe. =) Then Sat is suntan day with Jiahui! So long never go out with her. Tmr is fyp presentation. Gan jiong!
MEMEMEMEME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment