I need to get out of the house tmr but I have nowhere to go. Best friend has to accompany her mum to Mustafa, Darling has school. I can always go his house and wait for him to come home but on second thoughts, I'd better not. He told me there were lots of projects and his CA is just next week. Plus he said he wanted his own private space. So I should leave him alone ba.
Can't wait for the weekends to come. Friday is our 26 monthsary and I wonder how we're gonna spend the day. I shan't open my mouth.
Each time I can't control myself to ask him out/go find him, I always open the sms i saved in my phone and lappy- To remind myself not to call him too often, not to go find him, not to ask him out and wait for him to ask when he thinks its time for us to meetup. So this time, I should let him decide.
Already happy enough that he promised me a suntan session during his holidays, which is also my last week of holiday.
MEMEMEMEME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment