
This picture was taken exactly 1 year ago.
Happy 2 years 2 months.
So tired but very happy. Darling actually suggested going out. :) Thanks dear. Hang around clementi for some time after selling his phone then headed to nuh to visit my aunt. She's recovering well and look good too. I'm glad. :) Headed to bugis after that. All the while looking at his gundam. I don't dislike it. Glad that he is happy too ma. :) Had very nice tao huay and you tiao and butterfly bun. hehe. Anything, anywhere with Darling is love. No photos taken though. Keep talking until forgot. And of course not forgetting to mention, we wore the couple tee out. hehe. Imma buy a new one soon. :) Anyway, happy 26 months my love.
Darling will be unhappy if he sees the photo. But so what? I don't mind that your teeth are not straight. Mine also not straight. I don't mind your vampire teeth. Cos you're so cute. No matter what you're the best in my heart. I just can't get enough of you.




0 comments:
Post a Comment