I wish boyfriend & best friend are in the same school as me. I also want someone to take care of me and stand up for me. Now I feel that Im all alone. Because it doesnt pay to be good. In this realistic world, who dont think for themselves first? I admit, Im selfish, Im self centered. But sorry, thats how it is. I thought I wouldnt screw myself by making that decision more than half a year ago, but now I realise I shouldnt have made that decision. Id rather I xin ku more than face the kinda situation like now. I thought poly would be fun & would make a lot of better friends. But I guess some of the people I meet are just.. y'know.
I wish I had bestie or bf's hug now. Or just someone to really talk to me.
MEMEMEMEME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment