I'm starting to love my everyday. I love everyone around me.
Especially you Jy, I love you my precious. :)
Thank you baby.
For being so understanding.
For being so magnanimous.
For being so protective of me in many many ways.
I love every single thing bout you.
The way you smile,
the way you laugh at me and my stupid actions,
the way you scold me pussy,
the way you strangle me,
the way we play with our saliva,
the way we fight with each other for my tako ball,
the way you hug me so tight that I could hardly breathe,
the way you tease me then whisper "I love you" into my ears and plant a kiss on my cheek.
You're the best I ever had and will ever have.
I can feel how much you love me. And I love you just as much. Thank you for loving me. :)
NGCMLFY. <3
MEMEMEMEME
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment