
♥
I'm seeing my darling soon and for very long! Just submitted my resume, shall call back tmr and double check. Please let me get a job soon.
As I was writing my resume, I was reminded of the times in the office during my attachment. Actually, I kinda miss it. It's like the total opposite. I never thought I'd miss it because all I knew then was I cant wait for the last day of attachment to come. Everyday I'll whine and whine about how irritating those clients are and how early I have to get up and squeeze with all the people on the morning trains with my heels, counting down to everyday's 6pm... Yet I say I miss those days.
Maybe it doesnt sound right to you but, I love the feeling of being very busy. Like having loads of documents waiting for you to settle, so many proposals and reports waiting to be submitted, piles and piles of papers piling up but seeing the messy table makes me feel good. Although I hate it sometimes. I'm a very neat person. I cant stand a little bit of mess but when I finally clear those documents, that sense of accomplishment is indescribable!
I also remembered I was scolded by customers twice or thrice, I forgot. Or maybe even more than that. It's the same for both work and personal. Like, you DID tell this person to do so but for some reason either this person FORGOT or PURPOSELY didnt inform the superiors. But anyway it feels good when everything's being cleared then hear praises from my boss. ;)
Yaya, I'm the kinda person who loves to be praised. I like to get recognition, for the work I did and for doing well. Atleast I thought I did well. Mr. Boss asked me to work for him but I'm not confident of myself. Not confident enough to stand out into the complicated world and meet those clients. Bet I'll be dumbfounded when I see them. I'm not ready yet. Ask me do telemarketing still okay. Anyway the other person only hears my voice and knows my name, dont know me! Heh. There are so many Jessies in the world, slowly find uh...
I wonder what kinda place I'll be put in this time. If they successfully found a company that needs me, that is. It had better not be like the previous time! Old women are really hard to please. Never experience before? I tell you, you wont want to! I can even remember how stupid and naive I was that time. I didnt even know how to use a photocopy machine properly. I didnt even know how to book air tickets! I remember during this job as well as attachment, I sought help from yanisa because of my poor language. Heh.
If you ask me have I ever thought about my future, like what I'm gonna do after I graduate, what I'm gonna work as.. Haha. No, I will not continue to day dream and tell you "I want to be a singer" because I know (very sadly) that this will never ever come true just like what darling said, "等久都没有".
But my new answer is going to make you -_-" just like my old answer.
I want to be an air stewardess!
Go ahead and laugh at me because this is nothing but another silly dream of mine. I have always admired this job since young. Every year's racial harmony day I'd wear stewardess uniform, without fail! Although I see no link between air stewardess and racial harmony... -_-"
Ok.. I realised I got too excited and typed too much. I'm in a good mood, maybe thats why. ;D
Actually, all I want is to find what I really love and go for it. I want to further my studies but given my family's current financial status, doubt I'll be able to do so. I'll have to work hard for it. All I want for my future is a stable job, to have a stable income, my own family which MUST consist of darling. ;)
And of course babies!
Me: "I want to be a mummy."
Darling: "Then go Egypt lor."
So cute hor my darling.
As I was writing my resume, I was reminded of the times in the office during my attachment. Actually, I kinda miss it. It's like the total opposite. I never thought I'd miss it because all I knew then was I cant wait for the last day of attachment to come. Everyday I'll whine and whine about how irritating those clients are and how early I have to get up and squeeze with all the people on the morning trains with my heels, counting down to everyday's 6pm... Yet I say I miss those days.
Maybe it doesnt sound right to you but, I love the feeling of being very busy. Like having loads of documents waiting for you to settle, so many proposals and reports waiting to be submitted, piles and piles of papers piling up but seeing the messy table makes me feel good. Although I hate it sometimes. I'm a very neat person. I cant stand a little bit of mess but when I finally clear those documents, that sense of accomplishment is indescribable!
I also remembered I was scolded by customers twice or thrice, I forgot. Or maybe even more than that. It's the same for both work and personal. Like, you DID tell this person to do so but for some reason either this person FORGOT or PURPOSELY didnt inform the superiors. But anyway it feels good when everything's being cleared then hear praises from my boss. ;)
Yaya, I'm the kinda person who loves to be praised. I like to get recognition, for the work I did and for doing well. Atleast I thought I did well. Mr. Boss asked me to work for him but I'm not confident of myself. Not confident enough to stand out into the complicated world and meet those clients. Bet I'll be dumbfounded when I see them. I'm not ready yet. Ask me do telemarketing still okay. Anyway the other person only hears my voice and knows my name, dont know me! Heh. There are so many Jessies in the world, slowly find uh...
I wonder what kinda place I'll be put in this time. If they successfully found a company that needs me, that is. It had better not be like the previous time! Old women are really hard to please. Never experience before? I tell you, you wont want to! I can even remember how stupid and naive I was that time. I didnt even know how to use a photocopy machine properly. I didnt even know how to book air tickets! I remember during this job as well as attachment, I sought help from yanisa because of my poor language. Heh.
If you ask me have I ever thought about my future, like what I'm gonna do after I graduate, what I'm gonna work as.. Haha. No, I will not continue to day dream and tell you "I want to be a singer" because I know (very sadly) that this will never ever come true just like what darling said, "等久都没有".
But my new answer is going to make you -_-" just like my old answer.
I want to be an air stewardess!
Go ahead and laugh at me because this is nothing but another silly dream of mine. I have always admired this job since young. Every year's racial harmony day I'd wear stewardess uniform, without fail! Although I see no link between air stewardess and racial harmony... -_-"
Ok.. I realised I got too excited and typed too much. I'm in a good mood, maybe thats why. ;D
Actually, all I want is to find what I really love and go for it. I want to further my studies but given my family's current financial status, doubt I'll be able to do so. I'll have to work hard for it. All I want for my future is a stable job, to have a stable income, my own family which MUST consist of darling. ;)
And of course babies!
Me: "I want to be a mummy."
Darling: "Then go Egypt lor."
So cute hor my darling.




0 comments:
Post a Comment