MEMEMEMEME

Friday, October 31, 2008

Updates

P/S: This is gonna be a long post with lots of pictures. :)

Oct 29, Wednesday
Shopping with Ser Chin!
Got 2 tops. A black one from Bossini from him. The other was a mickey at the back like as if it's hugging me which I got for myself. :)
And of course, my dream!

I finally own my 4GB Ceramic White PSP Slim. Thank you Ser Chin!
& not forgetting to mention, cousin is getting me a handphone this weekend! Thank you! ♥

Oct 30, Thursday
Thanks those who wished me via SMS, MSN, Friendster & Facebook! :)

Met up with darling at CCK in the morning for breakfast then bused to the zoo!




I've been waiting for this day to come! :D All the animals were so cute! Except for a couple which I find them disgusting. One of them that I will never forget would be the baboons. Their red asses are very very disgusting!




Took a lot of photos yesterday but all me and the animals.

Welcome! :D




I didn't get to see kangaroos hop! :(

I remember myself jumping when I got shocked by this little speaker they put at the place where we looked at snakes. I was standing very close to the glass, looking at the snake. Suddenly there was a very loud hissing and I jumped to darling. Scared the shit out of me! I can feel my tears already! Damn that speaker la!








The white tigers were gorgeous! I love them! ♥


This ugly little monkey on top of a signboard eating.


Otters!


And fake otters. Haha.


Fake sea lions.


I love white horses! ♥




I think this is called leopard cat. Really cute! :*


This turtle is hugeeeee!




Gorgeous!!! ♥


The black one damn no life. He was walking from one end of the log to another, back and forth. Lol!


Giraffes!


This little thing. I was imitating its sound and it looked at me. So tiny and cuteeee! ♥


Zebras! I see 'em everyday. =x


Pussy! We kept knocking the glass, it just don't wanna turn around.


Deers!


This wolf SUPER LAZY and no life. No matter how many times we walk past its area, it is forever hiding and sleeping! I didn't get to see its face clearly. :(




Flamingo!


Little fountain!


The elephants are fake, don't worry. If they are real I wouldn't even dare to go that close.




Ahaha. I'm one of them! :D


All kids at the merry-go-round I didn't dare to buy tickets and ride. :(

Then we passed by the monkeys, Proboscis monkeys, if I didn't remember wrongly. Their sounds SO DAMN CUTE! Like human screaming like that. And very loud. I wonder what are they trying to say. But I was so happy la. Jumping around until darling couldn't stand me.


I look so sua gu yesterday la. I really suspect I haven't been to the zoo before luh. I don't have any memory of it. Or maybe I went before, but didn' comb the entire place like yesterday. I swear I was fucking happy! :D We went for the 3 shows - Rainforest fights back, Splash safari & Elephants of Asia.

The Rainforest Fights back!
It was about this guy who wanted to cut down everything and turn the rainforest into a shopping complex to earn lotsa money so the animals kinda, chased him outta that place. Quite lame, but the animals were grrrrrreat! :D



The ducks were superrrrrrr cute I tell you! They just came out in a line, went into the water in a line and came out in a line! Awww! ♥♥


And there's the orang utan. :)

Splash Safari

The penguins! So damn ke ai laaa! ♥

And of course the cute and clever and zai sea lion! There was a kissing and photo-taking session! Queue and get kissed by the sea lion! Of course I went to queue la!

So nervous when it kissed me!
It's not wet but it's a feeling I can't describe.

Headed to the elephant show aftermath, Elephants of Asia.
After watching the 3 shows, I feel that the trainers are way too cool. It's amazing how they establish sucha good relationship between themselves and the animals, like they are friends and can understand just what each other is saying. I would love to have one of mine like that too. :)

After the elephants show, we rushed to the kangaroo's! I fed the kangaroo okay! It was a damn fun experience. The kangaroo that I fed, it was so cute and so nice to touch that I felt like hugging and cuddling with it.

While I was feeding halfway, another one came from behind me! He wanted to snatch the food from my hand lor! It gave me a very fierce feeling la. Then I was like, "Omg darling help! Is it coming is it coming? It's coming it's coming! Ah ah ah!" Then I gave him some food BUT it used its hands/claw to kiap my hand! It was pain lor!



Then again we rushed to the polar bear's!

But by the time we reached, the show was almost over. Sad. :( Didn't get to see the feeding session. But never mind! I got to see the polar bear and it was superrrrr cute! I felt like hugging it too!


Ahahaha. I'm so tiny laaaa.


Rested at KFC and playing PSP before leaving. ;)

We bused to CCK then trained to Bugis for my long awaited Crystal Jade!

Chinese tea - mine


Lemon tea - darling's (Very nice!)


La Mian in 'Sichuan' Style - darling's
The taste of peanut is very strong, so we didn't really like it.


Of course, my La Mian in Spicy and Sour Soup! :D


Not forgetting, my all time favourite, Xiao Long Bao! Very niceeeee! ♥♥
Both of us were too eager to eat and forgot to take picture first. =x

Headed to Virtualand and we saw the Minnie that I wanted! If I get it, I would have a pair. Because I already have cactus Mickey. Hehe. But the machines damn scam la. Jerk damn hard and throw the toy away. Darling was determined to catch one, but we still went home empty handed.

I saw this tee from Tweety that I really liked! Am going back to get it next week. Or any kind souls wanna get for me as a birthday present? Haha! =x

We rushed home aftermath. Whole day rushing. Got home and had my mini cake cutting session. Half happy, half not. Happy because darling was with me and sister was quite nice to be more enthu than the rest. Mum and granny didn't give face, so they didn't eat. They just came out of their rooms, sing the birthday song and went back into their rooms respectively.


Anyway they get the cake also no choice one. Because they say, "later we don't get for you, you say we bias". Not sincere at all, might as well don't get me one. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed my birthday. I'm so glad that I have my baby with me. :)




Thank you lovely. I enjoyed myself to the max. And love you so much so much. :*

/edit
He lost my ezlink.

/edit
That's the end of my 3rd birthday celebrated with him. I have a pretty bag which I love very much. Thank you boyfriend.

0 comments: