MEMEMEMEME

Sunday, March 1, 2009

march is here

Okay so I am done with SP but not quite done, somehow. So this is how 3 years of poly life ends? End of a major exam paper, one by one leaving the exam hall with just a casual goodbye like as if we're seeing each other tomorrow. Kinda reminds me of secondary school's graduation night - so much sobbing and goodbyes. Somehow that last day of school was different. Why do I even think about it? -.-

February was a rather tough month. Projects and tests and major exams. But it had also been quite a good month for me, somehow. It all ends here. So being an unofficial graduate, I have been wasting my time at home. Sleeping till late afternoon and watch movies and Gossip Girl on my laptop all day and sleep in the morning. I need to readjust myself back somehow, ASAP, because all these slacking has to end soon. Not quite soon, after my week of fun coming. :D

0 comments: