MEMEMEMEME

Sunday, April 26, 2009

红星大奖 2009

The annual star awards! I watch it every year but frankly, after 1 or 2 weeks, or maybe the next day, I would have forgotten who got what awards alr. =x Don't know why Joanne Peh got 最佳女主角. She's good but I'd prefer to let the others get it. Either one of them also can. I thought 欧萱 would get it because her character in 小娘惹 was really popular.

And the 十大最受欢迎男艺人 even 辉哥 also got but he didn't come. But once the video of him show, I can't help it but burst into laughter. Because he don't even have to say or do anything, he just look funny. =x But he really is a very nice actor la. Love all his movies lor. I'm quite a loyal fan of local movies leh. And I just got to know that 715 (戚玉武) broke up with 谢韶光 to be with 陈汉玮. I'm shocked man. And of course my favourite Bryan (王碌江) got la! He's my favourite since he started out (I think). He's very man and cute and funny what! And he got a special laugh. And really, I teared a little during a few parts of the show.

最佳主持人 let 郭亮 win. But I'd prefer 权怡凤 because she's really very good at words. Oh not forgetting Pornsak too. He was the first to get 十大最受欢迎男艺人 and his speech was very zai leh! My mom kept saying he was a graduate from South View. I wonder if it really is true. If it is, then he's my senior le wor!

Wow, 十大最受欢迎女艺人.. Felicia's high waist skirt was so short, it barely covered her ass when she bowed with her back facing the camera. I am a loyal fan of Channel 8! Watch it grow up one ok! ;) 我看呀看着电视 越来越有意思 说着我生命故事~

0 comments: