
It's a good movie if you are a fan of X-men. Else you might find it boring. It might be a little boring but the fighting parts were awesome. I like! But they are scary too. Caught it with my sister and her boyfriend and my brother at cck just now. Almost full house, and the guy behind us was like burping away. I'm not against burping because Laogong and I compete burping sometimes and BFF loves to burp loudly which I don't mind at all. But burping behind me in the cinema when everyone's engrossed in the movie, no thanks. I feel disgusted. The movie is nice lah! I'll rate it 8.5/10. :D
There were funny parts like the boxing part between Kevin Durand aka Blob and Wolverine, his ass was in front. And Daniel Henney also starred in the movie as Agent Zero, who died. He was the actor in Kim Sam Soon and I recognized him right away. He seemed tall in the drama but seems kinda average in this movie. Will.I.Am starred in the movie as well and he can teleport. (I'm s-s-s-sorry, I'm s-s-s-sorry, I didn't mean to break your heart~ I didn't mean to break your heart~) ahaha I like. Teleport and hit and teleport again so that he can't hit you back but he died pathetically because he was too predictable. Oops.

And another hot guy into my hot-guys-collection that includes actually only Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock - Hugh Jackson aka Wolverine. Like I said, I have a fetish for muscles.
They also showed the trailer for Transformers just before the movie started and it's awesome! I'm so gonna catch it when it's out. Night at the museum 2, Terminator Salvation, waiting for them too. :D
Oh and umm, Happy Labour Day to my readers! Enjoy your public holidays and weekends!




0 comments:
Post a Comment