MEMEMEMEME

Saturday, December 29, 2007

"I do.."

Okay. Time to blog about my maple wedding. Not alot of people came, mostly his friends and guild members. My BL is like damn pathetic luh. Everyone deleted me, and I dont make friends in maple too. Unlike boyfriend, he makes friend with almost everyone, especially girls. Always hear him complaining his BL is full etc. Anyway back to my wedding.


Some people may think maple is a boring and childish game, for no-life people. Those chiongsters are the no-life ones.
Forever staying at home or wasting money on lanshops to
train and train and train!
Forget about friends, school, work and every other stuff and all they talk about is
maple, maple and still maple!
Their life is all about maple. What's the use of chionging levels so fast? To be some big shot in maple? So that every one in maple knows you? And hide your real identity behind your maple character?


**


Maple is very significant to Baby and I! =) Because we first met each other in maple, most of my friends should know, if you bothered to ask. Maple brought us together, so I'll not stop mapling. =x Alright.. Just some pictures~



















And omFg. I just realised I have so many projects undone. And one of them is due on the 4th next month, which I havent even started a single bit! Oh, good game.


Boyfriend is nice today. And he said I can join him for countdown with his friends if any of his friends are bringing girlfriend(s) along if not I'll be like hanging with 6 or 7 guys. Like yay! I wish I can spend this very nice and important day with him, our first countdown to new year! Since we missed our Christmas one. =)


I miss Baby so much.

0 comments: