Baby went out with friends again. Always no time for me. Always go shopping with friends, never with me. I'm so jealous! Jealous of his friends, always get to spend time with him. What's so nice about sleeping over every week? Why say he loves me? Why not say he love his friend?
-______-
Damn fucking bored today. Stayed at home during both weekends. Duh. Both days I wanted to meet him but both days, failed. Reason: Friends. He's sucha busy man. When will you have time for me Baby?
No calls from him.
No smses from him.
Only got to talk online with him for awhile just now before he went out.
He completely forgets about me whenever he's with his friends. Still say what, you're always on my mind & I miss you etc. Rubbish! He doesn't even give a damn about me! Let alone miss me.
Don't even know I'm able to go countdown with him or not. I bet he's the only boyfriend in the world who doesn't wanna spend new year's eve with his girlfriend. He doesn't wanna go shopping with me. He says he prefers shopping with his friends. He doesn't wanna go to the movies with me, don't wanna watch the movies that I wanna watch with me. He said he'd rather watch with his friends. What a unique boyfriend. I don't understand why I love him so much. He don't even ask me out until I ask him. He only expects me to go find him.
Friends friends friends!
Fucking pissed. Others are enjoying their happy-boyfriend-days. Me? Staying home staring at the com doing nothing. Playing maple or doing projects all by myself.
MEMEMEMEME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment