"If you feel like giving up, remember the reason why you wanted to hold on to it in the first place."
This sentence is bullshit to me now. I have already forgot, what was the reason that made me hold on for so long.
Cool! He is going out with his friends later! And he doesn't wanna go out with me! For so many days I have been asking him to meet me yet he told me he gives me lots of excuses. Excuses like he is busy because he has a lot of work to do, he is tired because he has been sleeping late doing work or just he doesn't feel like going out. This is what I get when I ask him out. But it's different case when his friends ask him out. He sure on one. Tired also go, don't feel like going out also go. But he will never don't feel like going out with his friends de. Since you love your friends so much, okay. You go ahead. If you don't know how to cherish me, then don't waste my time. Seriously, I need a guy who knows how to treasure me. Not just a guy who uses only his mouth to say. I have had enough. I'm giving up this time.
MEMEMEMEME
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment