MEMEMEMEME

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

If you feel like giving up, remember the reason why you wanted to hold on to it in the first place..

Hello blog.
Finally we went to King Albert Park today, after procrastinating for so many days. Always say want go, but end up not going. The place is full of laughing gas, because we just can't stop laughing. Studied only 3 topics there, and did 1 question of the past year paper. I still have 5 more topics to go, good game.


My love and her loves ♥


Her cute smelly jealousy bear closeup.


I miss WILSON WIFEY.

I miss my darling too. Not because I haven't seen him for days, but I miss the old times :( How I wish he can be as sweet as he used to be. Or pay more attention to me, and spending more time with me. Aren't you afraid that I might just leave you? Aren't you afraid of losing me at all? I'm the only one who lets boyfriend own me. I wonder if that's stupid or stupid.


When will you feel the way I do?

0 comments: