MEMEMEMEME

Thursday, May 15, 2008

25 & counting.


In case of fire, do not use lift. USE WATER. Some "creative" SP student wrote that shit on the wall. Lol but actually it's quite funny. :D



Then this vending machine in our school, Michelle and I just love it la. It's cool, how it suck the ice cream out for you. Haha. Ice cream SUCKER! =x

Was with Baby the entire afternoon. Just got home not long ago. But although I was beside him all along, I couldn't really feel him with me. I still miss him. The distance still feels so far apart. I feel that his heart is not with me, and his eyes are not on me. He was gaming all the time instead of doing his work. :( I wish he can do well for his second year anyway.

The same old way of ending my everyday-posts.. I love you baby! :)

0 comments: