My stupid hongkie teacher called me jess-sai today. My name is JESSIE hello. Not JESSY or JESSE or whatever shit. Zzz.
FYP is due in 2 weeks. Next week is GEMS presentation and the following week is the big day - FYP presentation. I hate it. Stayed up till 3am to do the report last night because of my stupid, fussy, choosy, picky supervisor who loves to pick on us and CALLS US BY THE WRONG NAME. He's an asshole, seriously.
I'm at Baby's place. Very long never hug him properly liao. :( Had bad dreams for dunno how many days, consecutively and they are all about Baby. :( I wonder what's wrong. I miss him, even though I'm just next to him.
& My family suck. Got scolded for no reason this morning. I wonder what is the point of me staying in that family. I wonder what's the point of my existence. I shouldn't even exist at all. Like anyone will care..
MEMEMEMEME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment