MEMEMEMEME

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm sorry, I can't be perfect.

He says I'm expecting too much.
He says he don't have enough time to spend with his friends.
He asked me, how many times he went out with me for the past 1 month and how many times he went out with his friends for the same past 1 month.

Fine, then I shall stfu and stop asking SO MUCH from him. From now on,

  • I will stop going to his house on weekdays and go home straight after school.
  • I will stop asking him out on weekends and stay at home and let him go out with his dear dear friends.
  • I will stop asking him to buy things for me so that he can buy his favourite dear dear gundams.
  • I will stop pestering him to come to my house.
  • I will stop complaining to him that he isn't spending time with me.

I think that should give him enough space, since he says he is unlike me, and he needs space

I'm feeling so vexed the whole day that I have not touched my fyp the entire day. I sit and stare at the com, wondering why. And I just cancelled my movie promise with Wilson whom I havent met up with for ages.

0 comments: