ReFleXor™ : i love you baby! muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks!
Offline messaging. Hehe. So sweet. :P
I must have confidence in us. Still havent really fully recover from what happened the past few days la but still I think TRUST is the key. I must regain my confidence in Darling. Because I know it's true love. :) I really love him and I know he does too.
Give him more breathing space, if that is what he wants. I'll be a good girl and be hardworking for my projects. Work hard for Darling. :) Dunno why, I think of Darling today I will have the motivation to do my work. Hehe. I just love him so much la. Nothing else is more important than my Darling to me. <3
Think Darling will treat me colder these period ba. His projects must be busy enough for him. :(
MEMEMEMEME
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment