AIYOOOO. Going to prepare and go lot 1 meet them. BUT I feel that its a waste of time lor. Its not like we meet liao will do alot of work. Very waste time leh! Zzzz. Somemore I'm coming home after just maybe 1 or 2 hours at lot 1. I hate it! Normally I would be going out with him or going his house.. But everything is different. Man! This suck.
Somemore today is a public holiday and HE never ask me out at all! Sat, sun and TODAY never meet at all. Good luh. I want to ask him out but have to control myself and DON'T ask him out. Wait till he wants to meet me then say. If not he say I expect too much from him, keep wanting him to meet me. But really very xin ku sia. Wanna see him but cannot. He tell me he want to do his project today also. Ya say only. Dunno will really do anything or not. Haiz. Where got people bf/gf lidat don't go out one.
MEMEMEMEME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment