Saved the previous entry as draft. Some things better dont mention here.
I have my dinner in front of me for more than 1 hour already but until now haven't finish. Why? Because I have no appetite at all. From I wake up until now, I have only eaten a few strands of hor fun, half a cup of coffee, 1 cup of water, 1 cup of milo and less than half a bowl of rice. I don't need any diet plans liao. Lidat sure can lose weight. Walk also feel weak. Legs feel like got no strength, like going to fall anytime lidat. Sometimes I think, people always start to cherish and start treating them super good ONLY when they have lost that person. Dunno if JY also lidat. I'm not mad. I just don't feel like living anymore.
MEMEMEMEME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment