MEMEMEMEME

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Every second Sunday in May.

I just remembered. We bought Bobbie many many years back on Mother's Day! I won't forget that. I still miss him. Although I have already gotten used to not having him at home. But I still love Bobbie! :*)



Quoted from JH's blog:

She had you in her womb for 9 freaking months and bore you out with alot of pain and tears, and lastly, JOY.
She watched you as you slept in your baby cot with a smile on her face.
She guided you while you're crawling.
She laughed at you when you fell while walking.
She waited for you to walk into her arms for a nice big hug.
She fed you well and made sure you are healthy and fit when you grow up.
She walked you to school and carried your schoolbag cause' the bag was too heavy for you and she was afraid that you might strain your backbone.

I don't really recall the above memories but I shall assume she did. :)
Now, mine is gonna be a little different from JH's.

She boughtdid not buy rewards for youme when youi scored well during exams.
She waiteddid not wait for youme after school and walked youwalk me home, holding handsinstead, my Granny did.
She asked youdid not ask how was school and she cheers youdid not cheer me up when youi had a bad day with a lollipopabsolutely nothing.
As you grow up, you find her naggy.

You screamed at the top of your voice when you felt that you're irritated by her nags.
I keep my mouth shut when she nags because no matter what I say, I'm always wrong.

You slammed the door in front of her face when both of you quarrelled.
Instead, it was she who slammed the door at me.

You didn't go home after school.
She waited for you with dinner on the table, but you were still not home.
Mine waited in her sleep.

You reached home drunk and she carried you to your bed.
I have never returned home drunk before. Even if I did, she wouldn't carry me to my bed but might give me a slap instead. But each time I return home late, she welcomes me with a black face and rant like nobody's business.

When you're matured, you thought that you're stupid and childish for treating her so badly.
I don't think I'm matured yet but sometimes I do think that I am stupid and childish for treating her so badly, because I thought she was my mum afterall.

You want to make everything up for her.
I want to make everything up for her and I think she ought to make everything up for me too.

But still, Happy Mother's Day to my mother, my mother's mother, my father's mother, my Baby's mother, and all mothers in the world.

I care about how people think about me. I feel disliked by someone whom I need him to like me.

0 comments: