MEMEMEMEME

Sunday, May 11, 2008

You're like a dream come true.

Yesterday's bbq was a waste of time. Reached there with JH at about close to 6. Sit there and stone lor. Seah & Lee were lousy fire starters. Then no fire to bbq food. Only can slowly heat up beehoon and eat. JH & I only ate like a small plate of beehoon. Why? Because they throw away margarine because they thought both days also will order those things. Duh. Obviously 1 margarine not 1 day use finish what. Then I went to Baby's house with an empty stomach.

Baby kept fried rice for me. :) I bathe already then we watch teevee together. Then we chat for awhile before we sleep. He sleep very funny one. Make me angry! Hate him and love him at the same time. :) Didn't sleep until almost 5 plus, when I finally woke him up to make space for me. Woke up at 12, had lunch and then went out!

We walked to and fro from his house to Clementi Central for like 3 times? First time went out thinking of buying cake. But realised not enough money. So we walked around WHOLE of Central to find another cake shop. But don't have! Never mind. Wanted to go back to get the Vanilla one. But walk all the way back then realised it's sold. Curse the person who bought it! So we walked back to his house and take his ATM card. Go Central again! Buy already go his house again. Baby's mama looked happy. :)



Then Baby accompanied me to visit my Grandma at TTSH. He left after visiting, never join us for Bak Ku Teh. I don't like to eat BKT lor. Then they didn't even ask me if I liked to eat then they just decide to eat that. I just ate half a bowl of white rice with a few strands of veggie. The BKT was damn qiang bi. Because of the pepper. :(

Now I'm so hungry. But I'm down with flu and very very bad sore throat. I'm lazy to shift my butt away from my chair now. I'm lazy to cook noodles for myself. How I wish Baby could buy something for me now. I want some hot hot soupy noodles. Throat also damn pain. Don't really feel like eating. But hungry la. :(

Sighs. Everytime go Baby's house sleepover the next day sure sick one. I also don't know why leh.

0 comments: