It's not like you control her like that she will stop clubbing or getting drunk or going out. That's the way she is. If you don't want her to do those things, then look for some homely girl who don't club, don't drink and don't keep running out and always stay at home with you. You say you love her, but now you don't like the things that she do. This is called love?
***
And I just don't understand how ridiculous people can get. My friend's friend, a guy, broke up with his gf few months ago. Now he knows that my friend is wooing her, and he's pissed and tells him not to touch her. Like for what? Who are you to stop my friend from wooing her? You also say, she is your EX girlfriend. So she is not your girlfriend anymore. So are you going to stop the whole world from touching her? So am I supposed to like tell all the girls around my EX boyfriend to stay away from him because he is my EX boyfriend? I mean, it doesn't make sense la. Tsk.
***
My mood is terrible. I keep having mood swings. I don't know why. And I'm having serious insomnia. I feel tired at night, very very tired. But I always can't get to sleep no matter how tired I am. I can lie on the bed for 2 or 3 hours and can still be awake. :(
My dear dear BF, don't get the wrong idea when you see my post about my ex boyfriend. I already said, he is my EX boyfriend. You are the one I love now. He is my past, you are my PRESENT AND my FUTURE. :) So don't worry. :) I'll always love you and only you! Hehe. I've always felt glad that I got to met you and get to have you.
On a lighter note,

He is the brain surgeon who saved my Aunt's life. :) So young lor!

And this is his baby! So cute! I like babies actually. But I don't really like kids, as in when they grow older. Because they tend to get very noisy! But I always tell BF that I want baby with him.
AFTER WE GET MARRIED LA. Obviously lol.




0 comments:
Post a Comment