MEMEMEMEME

Friday, May 9, 2008

Tell me how am I supposed to live without you.

Today's trip back to school was really a waste of time. Hate to see that stupid Karl's face but I still have to tahan him for a very long time. Argh! After that slacked my day at BF's place. Super hot today la! My mood swing is getting terrible. :(





Had dinner with my family and our BFs. My cousin's, my sister's and mine. :) I think as people gets older, they don't care about birthdays anymore. Unlike us, want this want that. Chalet, club, holidays, etc. Hmm.. Talking about this, I should start thinking what I want to have on my birthday. :D


I think I need a haircut. My hair is thick and messy.






And BF says I got scammed for buying my "bedsheet". It's not exactly a bedsheet because it's a mattress on a bed. =x But anyway, he says snorlex should be grey not red. Which is so random.

I love my BF. :)

12:21am
Hmm. Was listening to some songs and suddenly had this indescribable feeling. I always miss BF especially much when I just saw him a few hours ago. Honey, I'll always love you. I know you know I do. :)

0 comments: