MEMEMEMEME

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Memories seem to make things look better.



I spent my day at BF's place. Look at his dark eye rings. Ask him to sleep early he don't want, only wants to watch tv and meddle with his model kits. Even though I'm already very tired and feeling very unwell, I kept him company while I do my work, until time to meet the auction dealer. Yesyes, he bought another gundam, again. I wonder when will all this buying stop. He gotta spend lesser on them.. And more on me! Lol. I love you dear!

I'm seeing BF again tmr because he's joining my family for dinner. It's a 3-in-1 dinner thing, my mum's belated birthday, my uncle's birthday and advanced Mothers Day celebration. :)


Body Mass Index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to both adult men and women. My BMI is 16.14 (underweight) and BF's is 20.45 (normal weight)! Haha. I wonder if I have ever been classifed as acceptable weight before or not.. But! I have a LOT of hidden fats. :(

Don't know how to calculate but want to know your BMI? Go to Tinieyes! Haha. http://www.tinieyes.com/

HUAT AH! x)

0 comments: