MEMEMEMEME

Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Labour Day!
Or rather, belated labour day. I was out the entire of yesterday and today.
Happy not just because it's a public holiday, which means no school, but also because I finally saw Darling after 6 days! :*)

Baby treated me to the movies!

We caught this. It's very nice! Hehe.

Really happy he watched it with me. Because initially he wanted to watch with his best friend. But I don't know why, he changed his mind. Sometimes he can be really good. ;)

& I finally bought the shoe that I like! :D

I have to apologize, because it's very blur. Thanks to my lousy camera, and more importantly, the lousy photographer. :P


& these 2 belts @ 2 for $10.95 from Baby as well.

Beautiful and cheap. I love cheap thrills man! :D



Anyway, the next movie I wanna watch is this, Dance of The Dragon. :)


Ohya. Yesterday got one bastard on the mrt wanna di siao siao. He's short, white and obese! I think he should be in his 20s or maybe even 30s. Very ugly.


So, he was leaning on the pole, for I-don't-know-what-goddamn-reason. But apparently, he has no backbone, just like the typical Singaporeans. I really wonder why. It's very obvious that the pole is not made for leaning but for humans to hold on to. Don't you all have backbones, selfish people? Another thing I don't like about these selfish people is, they don't understand what is "Please let passengers alight before boarding." It's not like the train door is gonna open for only 1 second. Can't they just wait? You all want to go in, we don't need to come out ah? So I walked out and pushed those aunties. Too bad la.


Anyway back to that stupid man.
Darling put his hand over and grab the pole, tried to push him away from the pole. Then he stared at us, and he used his hand to like hit back Darling's. So Darling talked back to him.
Then he went, "你要这样ah, 好, 我等你一起下车."

Then he took out his phone and pretended to call.
"Hello? 大哥ah? 有人 blablabla." (I didn't catch what he said)
Then he continued, "Ah, 叫4-5个兄弟, 他下车我打给你."
He turned to Darling and said, "希望你会打hor. 等一下有好戏看."

So cocky lor!

Then he called again! "Hello 大哥, 他穿chocolate色的衣服, 黑色的裤子跟白鞋, 瘦的, 比我高. 跟一个女的, 高的. 他下车我打给你."
Haha. Short ass.


He even tried to like push Darling's hand away but apparently he is not strong at all because he lost to Darling, who is already so lazy and don't exercise much. What a lousy ahbeng. I mean, fake ahbeng who makes fake calls. BUT!


He ran away at Outram Park! Haha. Darling pointed a middle finger at him but he didn't see, because he stepped on my Darling's foot when he ran. What a coward! Then I shouted "bastard!" at him. :P



Hand-made roses by Darling! Hehe.
I love you. :*)

0 comments: