Since my boyfriend feels that there isn't a need to meet up so often, and that we ought to have our own time for our own activities and own friends, I met up with the forever-busy Rybena. She started her agency nursing with a damn attractive pay, thus the little time we spend together nowadays. Accompanied her to Suntec for waxing first. There is a new underpass to Suntec from City Link! Wow! It's been ages since I went to City Hall except for passing by when going out. Feel like a mountain turtle.
Went to IMM for our Crystal Jade! Settled my craving for my starchy spicy and sour ramen, but very sadly, there is no har gao. :( We went all the way there just for the har gao and ramen, in the end don't have. But in the end we settled for some not-too-bad har gao at seong's mum's working place. Yummy!
Anyway, Happy Birthday to my Mum.
& I love Maths!
Now that I started doing them, I can't seem to stop. :)
MEMEMEMEME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment