MEMEMEMEME

Monday, June 16, 2008

Missing you.

I miss darling so much la! I dont care, tmr die also must see him. :D
My last week of holidays, gotta spend more time with darling before I start to get busy with fyp when school reopens. Talking about fyp, my research havent touch yet.. & I have mid sem tests on the first week also.
Im like totally in holiday mood and totally have no mood at all to do research or study or to even think about work! I dont wanna study anymore la tsk. I just want darling. =x Cant stop thinking about how I spent the 56 hours with him. sweet sweet.

Why do people put makeup? I cant deny that I see people put already very nice la but I still dunno why must put. Imagine boyfriend kiss your cheek can only kiss the foundation powder lol. & then kiss lips can only kiss the lipgloss/lipstick. haha. Natural is the best! :D

So random.
& btw I never photoshop the photo on the right. I know its hilarious cos my face very flexible & elastic. Darling ask me put one. Love!

0 comments: