MEMEMEMEME

Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm back!

Yay home sweet home! Very long never lie on my bed and hug my dear bolster. hehe. But never mind cos I got to sleep with Darling and hug him to sleep. :P 56 hours spent together. So happy! =D Love his mum too. :P

See I'm playing Maple Private Servers. haha.



I'm already shadower. 4 days only. Song bo! =D Damn gay. Exp and money rate damn high. hehe.

at 6:31pm
Darling got banned from a server lmao while I have another night lord! =D This one even more gay. Cos I took only 2 days. EXP x 1.8k times leh! haha song bo! But that server sucks. I did job advance at level 120 but ended up all my 4th job skills cant add. Then the people inside told me that I gotta do my job advancement at 121 instead of 120. Damn! Then bishop gotta wait till 122. What a shiat server! But still gonna continue playing. Till they fix the skills..

0 comments: