MEMEMEMEME

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hachoo!

My granny keep saying she very 命苦 because first daddy passed away then my aunt became like this, although she's very well now. She say she dont like to go out because people will ask her where's her daughter and all that & she say she feel that people are mocking her, because both her children like that. Well, I also dunno how to console her. But I dont think anyone is that bad to laugh at her ba. Your 良心在哪里? Although sometimes she very guailan and scold me for no reason, I still love her la. In the end, if dont have her, I also dunno how my family would have become lor.

Anyway why my post title like that? Cos I finally packed my wardrobe! :D Cleared alot of stuffs out of it and it looks super neat & clean now. Brought all the clothes that I havent worn for a very long time out to wash, folded & arranged the rest nicely, threw some that are really cmi, and packed the others that I dont want to give/sell to karang guni later. All my kiddy clothes from last time. Still remember last time used to 流行 those 喇叭裤. haha. I found like 2 or 3 and packed them away. Yucks! Oh & yay. I'm going to watch 唯我独尊 this sunday! I have 2 tickets! Thanks to rongping! <3

OUCH! I CUT MY FINGER! :(

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I dunno why but there is this guy who just dont wanna end this thing nicely. Like seriously, what for? You say since she dare to post then should be prepared to face criticism. Yes, she is prepared thats why she put up that latest entry just last night. Yes, she is prepared thats why she told you guys (whoever who has anything to say) to drop her an email or comment on her blog. Yeah, she cant stop you all from continuing the discussion there, she cant hack frontal and stop all that. But it only goes to show what kinda no-life-people you guys are.

She didnt talk or criticise or insult you in her blog, then why are you doing that to her? She was talking about MINDEF, not you, get it? Obviously you dont. "Dare to post, dare to talk." Then why not create a new thread and discuss about MINDEF and not create the thread to insult her? You guys just mixed up two different issues.

But on a happier note, I finally got rid of my 6280 at $30! And those old clothes that I cant wear anymore for $1. The karang guni got cheated. hehe. Actually the phone still can on but just now when he tried dunno why cant switch on. Then my granny psycho him to pay $30 cos he wanted $20. Somemore he only took the a-bit-spoilt-battery and the phone. Earpiece and cable still with me. hehe.

0 comments: