MEMEMEMEME

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sunshine after the rain.

Happy 1 month to my dearest best friend & kelvin. :D
Best friend, dont be so pessimistic about your relationship la hor. :)

I guess things should be alright le ba. She said sorry afterall, and I think a couple of forum-ers kinda accepted her apology. In the end its kinda like a more sensitive issue which I dont think so many people should be involved. PLUS insulting her like that. Especially that few forum-ers really posted comments that were way too much. But well, its good that its gonna be really completely over soon. Then my AttractiveSextasy dont have to be so sad everyday. Cheers! :)


I was woke up by he-who-shall-not-be-named by his very-disgusting-sounds that made me feel nauseous too. So I gave love a call and wished him good luck for his CA later. So looking forward to tmr :) and then his holidays. Muacks.

0 comments: