MEMEMEMEME

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

When you do or say something, always ask yourself - "What's the point?"

AttractiveSextasy is my friend and I think she doesn't deserve all these.

Yes, she should not have put up such an entry but she still doesn't deserve the insults and criticism yeah? Somemore you all not just insult her, but also her boyfriend AND her friends, what for? If she is childish, then you are just being as childish as her ma. She blog without thinking, then you talk without thinking too. By posting those sex-related comments and also criticising her on the forum makes you very not-childish meh? Nope. I think you guys were too crude.

Maybe she's just trying to express how she dont want her boyfriend to go through tough physical trainings la, and wish to spend more time with him ba. In the end, hard to find girls who will feel sad that boyfriends are going into army right? Some can just dont care and find another fling while the boy is still inside going through all the tough trainings ma. So why not look at it at another angle? I read her post in the very beginning also thought she shouldn't blog it that way but I chose to ignore not just because she is my friend but, if can make peace jiu make peace ma. Why create chaos and make everyone not happy? Imagine it was you who put up an entry and you didnt realise that it would cause that serious consequences? Then people put you on forum and talk, insult and criticise you. Will you be happy? Read my title. When you are doing this, got think of what's the point ma? You got gain anything ma?

She said the wrong things, she blogged negative stuffs about the government, her fault. Now that she has apologised, why make things even worse? She could have done it in a better way and now she already knows it. So why not stop everything and make peace? 退一步海阔天空 you know?

Somemore everyone will have different views/perceptions/thinkings/opinions/comments of their own, depending on how they look at it. So that's her way of thinking & the way she write, you all wanna talk, can debate on that topic, why the need to insult everyone? Apologise also apologise le, I hope this ends quickly cos I dont wish to see my friend being bothered about this matter everyday. Dont be too bothered about what people say about you also, they have no right to judge you. But I guess she'll still feel hurt afterall ba.

0 comments: