We stayed up all night to chat and it was so sweet, I swear. We talked about secondary school, about friends, about some random stuffs and it feels really good to feel so close to him. We looked through his collection of trading cards, comic books, gundam model kits and his old stuffs. Sticker album, so much memories. And I remember having the same stickers as him when I was young! You should have seen his silly face and smiles, I will never forget. We laughed at garfield jokes together, and I read his old books to him. Books that he had to write in secondary school given a random topic, so cute. I love this stupid baby of mine so much.
/update 4:01am
Looking through old smses, unbeautiful memories recalled. Remember that crying face of his, my heart aches so much. I haven't been good, give me the chance to be better. And I will.
I'm seeing him again tomorrow and I am so going to give him a big tight loving warm hug the moment I see him. I'm so happy being with you and I just can't get enough of you. I wish I can see you everyday.
Redang is approaching, it's like next week. Which also means, it's my 3rd year anniversary with him soon. I wish you hadn't need to go. The few days would feel like decades.




0 comments:
Post a Comment