They are the worst kins you can ever have. They put words into your mouth, threaten you with death and insult you with the most insulting words. They condemn you, everything you do is wrong to them. They condemn people around you as well - everything you do is because of everything other people do that caused you to turn out this way, bad. Because they live in their own world, with their own logic, unwilling to listen to others and insist they are right. They are the most unreasonable creatures I have ever met. They are those whom you do not need to explain yourself to because it would be of no use. They don't listen. They expect you to accommodate them, but don't expect themselves to accommodate with you. They want you to follow their way, even if it's wrong, and will not listen to any of your words, even if you're right.
I have been repeating this over and over again - Just let me go. I am not the one you need because I am not a boy, I don't pass the Lock generation on; I am not the one you need because I am not the matured and sensible child you see in your eyes. Why not just set me free, and make all our lives easier? I have tried to understand, but have you? I have tried to live with it, but I just can't anymore. So what I get now is what I deserve from my acts accumulated from 6 years ago? This just goes to show that you haven't been trying to understand me and haven't understood a single bit of me and my needs and thinking and feelings since I was 13. This just goes to show that I have been unhappy since I was 13. This just goes to show I have an unhappy family since I was 13. And ever since the age of 13, I have been wanting to leave. Now? I still want to, more than ever.
MEMEMEMEME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment