MEMEMEMEME

Friday, March 6, 2009

oh-three-five

Happy 2 years and 11 almighty months to my one and only darling. :)

We're catching two movies tomorrow (in about 11 hours' time) - Watchmen followed by Marley and Me. It's going to be a celebration for our 35th monthsary and also an advanced 3rd year anniversary mini celebration since he won't be with me on the actual day. Le sigh~

I've been wanting to catch Marley and Me since it was out, so I suggested watching that night at Downtown East E!Hub but Alvin wanted to watch Kung Fu Chef - which turned out to be a total disaster.


However he went back to the chalet because his friend came down so there were only 5 of us left watching that movie - when none of us suggested watching that HAHA. There was no storyline, the sound effects were unsuitable, subtitles were wrong, dubbed voices sucked and in other words, the movie sucked. But it brought lots of fun and laughter when we were back at the chalet. :)

/update

I'm home from the movie marathon.


Our first movie, Watchmen. I didn't really like this movie actually because I was expecting more fighting in it. When darling told me it's like a superhero movie, I was expecting like there would be one or more bad guys and these superheroes would fight them then bring back peace to the world. Something like maybe, Ironman or The Dark Knight. Or maybe I didn't understand the storyline well enough so I can't appreciate it. Overall it's not bad, although there were some gross scenes and some fighting scenes were good, the sound effects as well.


My favourite character in the movie, John/Dr. Manhattan. I don't know why I like him. Maybe because he's blue. Maybe because he looks handsome HAHA. Oh and silk spectre, the girl, is 31 years old. =o


Second movie was Marley & Me. The puppies and Marley were so cute I felt like cuddling them. As usual, it's a sad ending, I cried because it reminded me of Bobbie too. It's worth catching!

Two more pictures from Alvin's chalet.


The brotherhood from the left with Ashton missing,
Back: Jiaqing, Darling, Ruiqin
Front: Yong Quan, Norris, Alvin, Kenglun


& a more beautiful picture because of me HEHE. :)

0 comments: